Projects with BehaviorTree.CPP

Hello,
I was wondering if there any people out there that want to share their projects using BehaviorTree.CPP…
:smiley:
BR
Thilo

3 Likes

Hi.
I was wondering the same - would be a great starting point for many to learn @Davide @admins can you share any existing projects / do you know of any?

1 Like

I guess people may start having a look at this: [2005.05842] A Survey of Behavior Trees in Robotics and AI

Earlier, I also found Aerostack, that is also available on Github.

I am aware of course of some companies using BT.CPP and Groot, but I am not sure if I can share that information because of NDA :wink:

3 Likes

The ROS 2 Navigation2 stack uses Behavior Trees to define the navigation behavior. There is a behavior tree engine which is a simple wrapper to execute the behavior tree, a bt_navigator node, and several example Behavior Trees. Worth a look.

1 Like

Hi There! Thanks, @Davide, for the library, it is fantastic : )

We use the library for robot exploration tasks that include navigation and manipulation. Our code is also open-source and available at fkie_behavior_trees. The wiki shows some examples with Move Base Flex and MoveIt. RVIZ tools for debugging are also included!

A demo of a simulated husky using BT.CPP is also available: fkie_husky_manipulation_simulation

3 Likes